Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break!!

So it's Spring Break, and I'm at home in the good 'ol Ebreeze. (That's Etown for you non-natives.) This won't be a long post...just long enough to update you on my life. A longer post will come...do not worry my friends.

I'm loving being at home and not having to worry about anything school related. And by not having to worry, I mean that I left anything related to any of my classes or the BCM in my apartment in BG, not to be seen again until I return. Ahh...freedom. And I started running this week. Weird, right? But I like it. And the TOPS won the Sunbelt Tournament and that means they're going Dancing for the 2nd year in a row...who's excited!?! And the weather has been freakin' awesome...got up to 80 today. But tomorrow, in the 40's. Welcome to Kentucky. I did some apartment shopping in Louisville yesterday and finally nailed down the roommate situation. I think I may have found a place too, so that's exciting. I just have a lot to be thankful for right now...God is good!! And did I mention that it's Spring Break? :)

No comments: