Friday, April 3, 2009

I read Ryan's blog for this??

For the last 15 minutes, I have been sitting at my computer, trying to think of something to write about. I tried to go the more serious route since my last post was anything but serious. And then I tried to think of something funny, but I just didn't feel like taking the time to think of a clever poem or anything else that might be even a little funny. So, basically, I'm writing to let you know that for a good while, I tried to think of something that would be worth your time to read. But I failed, so this is what you get. :)

Ok, there is one thing. Today in my histology lab, we looked at the cross section of a human appendix, and our teacher was like, "What's this structure in the middle?" People start throwing out answers like a cell, a gland, a parasite...typical biology answers. He laughed and said, "It's poop!" We all laughed pretty hard. But this is my only story...all you get!!

No comments: