Monday, May 18, 2009

WKU Alum!!

It finally happened...I'm a college graduate!! There were a lot of emotions running through my head last night as I filed into Diddle Arena with my fellow graduates, and most of em dealt with excitement. It's a really weird but awesome feeling, knowing that I've completed college. It's bittersweet too. I couldn't have done any of it by myself though. God deserves all the glory. It's only because of Him that I made it this far and because of Him that I have a future. I also want to thank all of my family and friends. Without them, it would have been a hard 4 years. Thanks for the encouragement, the hugs, the prayers, and the laughs. :)

But just because I've graduated doesn't mean its over. I start dental school in July, and I've still got all of my friends here at WKU. You guys are the best. I'm gonna miss you in Louisville, but I'm gonna come back and visit as often as I can. :)

And now, for the next big event in my life...Drew and Brittany's wedding. This one's been 6 1/2 years in the making...should be a good time!!!

No comments: