Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here we go!!

Dental school starts TOMORROW!!!

I'm excited. I'm anxious. I'm kinda nervous. And I can't believe it's already here. Man...there is so much running through my head right now. I don't wanna do much tonight so I can get to bed early since tomorrow will be an early day, but I don't know that I can sit here at the apartment all night. I wanna get out, but I wanna take it easy. Hopefully I'll calm down enough so I can get some sleep tonight, haha. I'll be sure to post about orientation in a day or two in case anyone is just itchiing to hear how it went, which I'm sure will be everyone who reads this blog, haha. ;) Switching topics...

I've started reading my Bible regularly over the past week. That's something that I've really been struggling with for a while. I read it, but it's so inconsistent. It's amazing how much of a difference you feel when you're regularly in the Word. God's awesome. :)

Oh, and sunburns not only hurt, but they also itch, in case you ever wondered.

No comments: