Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The most unproductive day ever

I have done absolutely nothing today. Seriously. I woke up at 10 and ate breakfast. Then I watched TV and got on Facebook. Then I showered and ate lunch. And then I watched more TV. Got some more computer time...you know, YouTube, blogs, check my email over and over, check for updates on ESPN, more Facebook. And then I talked to my parents on the phone. Watched the 6:00 news only because they did a story in Etown and got a shot of my mom at work...so I saw my mom on TV. And then my roommate came home. And we watched TV together. And then I ate dinner. And then I watched more TV and sat on my computer all night, and its now going on 1 AM. Oh...I did text a lot today. But hey, at least I showered and got dressed with the hopes of doing something productive or fun. But it rained all day. Kinda ruined any idea I had of playing in the pool all afternoon. Oh well. I guess we're all allowed to do absolutely nothing at all once in a while, right? I hope so...haha. I do have some plans tomorrow...thankfully.

No comments: