Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just blogging and watching Conan

As I write this, I'm watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. I've missed watching Conan and I'm glad he's back. I think he's hilarious, and honestly, I'm glad I don't have to stay up as late to watch him anymore, haha.

In other news, I start dental school on July 1st. That's one month from today. It's hard to believe it's so close to being a reality. As many of you know, I've wanted to be a dentist since the 7th grade, and I feel like it should still just be a dream. Kinda like when you wanted your driver's license and you finally turned 16, but you thought it would never actually happen?? Yeah, it's like that. But it's gonna happen in a month, God willing!! Exciting stuff.

It also hit me today that I am actually going to be living in Louisville. I drove up to the apartment today to check it out and officially meet the roommate (he moved in on Friday) and it hit me on the way up. I've always been familiar with Louisville, because living in Etown we always went to Louisville to shop, eat, and all that stuff. But now I'm gonna live there. It may not seem like a big deal, but I've only lived in Etown and Bowling Green- not exactly big cities, haha. It will take some getting used to, but I'm looking forward to it. I will miss the BG though...don't worry, I'll keep in touch with everybody!! :)

I'm also excited about finding a church in Lousiville. Living Hope has been such a blessing over the last 4 years and I am really gonna miss the people there. God is doing incredible things through Living Hope. But there are some really great churches in the Ville, and I'm excited to see what God is doing up there and through them. Please pray for me- that I'll find a church where I can grow and learn more about the Lord, but also where I can get plugged in, serve, and be a part of the community. Thanks. :)

Anyway, back to Conan. Have a great night!!

No comments: